2020 Bat-Caddy X3 Classic
MANUAL CONTROL ELECTRIC GOLF CADDY
Starting at Only $399.95 (MSRP $579.93) with 12V35Ah SLA Battery
Starting at Only $699.95 (MSRP $1,014.93) with 12V20Ah Lithium Battery
The Bat Caddy X3 Classic Golf Caddy is about to revolutionize the industry. At only $399 introductory price it is an unbeatable value defying the common wisdom that electric caddies should cost much more than regular push carts! This new caddy is based on the long term proven, highly innovative manually (non remote) controlled electric battery powered golf caddy series X3. It offers great performance at world-class quality and very competitive pricing. The X3 design has been modeled after the successful concept of our popular and proven flagship remote controlled X3R model. It features a lightweight high tech aluminum frame with an easy-to-use one click/one piece set up and fold design, a powerful quiet 200 Watt motor, a seamless rheostat speed control with battery charge indicator and a powerful, long-lasting 22Ah sealed lead acid battery (SLA) good for at least 27 holes per charge with the option to upgrade to a higher rated SLA battery good for 36+ holes per charge. Also, it will accommodate our super light, compact and environmentally friendly Lithium batteries, who’s lifetime capacity is 500 -750 charge; 4 times the life cycle of an SLA battery. The trolley can also be easily pushed without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course. The X3 Classic features the elegant S-shape frame designed after its bigger remote controlled brother, the X3R and a brand new sleek T-handle design.
The X3 Classic is without doubt THE BEST VALUE electric caddy in the market for motorized golf push carts, and like our other models it represents what really counts in this market: A Great Balance between Functionality, Performance, Practicality and Value!
Bat-Caddy® provides a full one year factor warranty against all defects in materials and workmanship on every new caddy purchase. Beyond the warranty period, customers continue to receive the best support in the industry from a knowledgeable service staff and access to the most comprehensive in-stock inventory of genuine caddy parts and accessories anywhere. Our track record of excellence in customer service spans more than a decade, and it's that commitment to our customers which makes Bat-Caddy® the leading brand of electric golf caddy.
Bat-Caddy X3 Classic Model Features at a Glance
- High Tech Aluminum Alloy S-Frame and Durable Components: Light weight yet durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high quality caddy and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy uses only high grade aluminum and stainless steel for its key components, such as the frame, gear boxes and axles.
- Light Weight & Compactness: at only 18 lbs (excl. battery) and folded dimensions of 32" (length) x 20" (width) x 10" (height) (excl. wheels) it is light and compact to fit in almost any trunk
- Color Options: The X3 Classic comes in a beautiful Charcoal Grey Metallic with wheels to match or additional wheel color choices (black, white, silver).
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast Motor: The X3 Classic features a powerful 200 Watt, very quiet 12V DC electric motors. Works and lasts like a tank!!!
- Rear Wheel Drive: Both rear wheels are propelled via a steel gearbox and axle, so the cart does not lose traction uphill nor does it spin the front wheel while lifting or turning, unlike with all front wheel drive caddies. Beware of front wheel drive caddies which also have the motor weight that needs to be lifted every time you turn!! The Bat-Caddy Golf Caddy is smartly designed as an electric golf push cart and not just a retrofitted push cart!
- Off- Power Freewheeling Mode Feature: In Off-Power mode the X3 Classic is free wheeling, so even if you ever run out of battery power you can push the X3 Classic just like a manual push cart!! Many caddies don't have this capability and you will be stuck on the course if you lose power!
- Efficient Battery Options The X3 Classic comes standard with a compact 12V 22Ah Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) battery (good for 27 holes per charge) but can either be upgraded to a more powerful 12V 35Ah SLA battery, the strongest in the market for a manually controlled cart giving you more than 36 holes range before recharge! The X3 Classic can be even upgraded to a super light, compact and environmentally friendly 16Ah or 25Ah Lithium battery with at least 4 times the charging cycle life time and 36+ holes per charge. Battery charger is included. Our battery systems are completely compatible, so you can switch from SLA to LI without any modifications. Battery charger is included. Just plug in and go!
- High Tech, Rubberized Adjustable Front and Wide Track Rear Drive Wheels for easy maneuverability and superior traction: Smooth turning, great traction on wet inclines and NEVER left out on the course with a flat tire! The front wheel comes with rounded edges and strengthened rubber tread optimizes turning and abrasion resistance on rough surfaces. In addition the front wheel can be adjusted with a tracking adjustment mechanism.
- Innovative Handle Design: The newly designed T-Handle controls include a LED battery charge indicator, an ON/OFF button as well as the manual speed control rheostat dial. This T-handle with comfortable cushioned grips is the latest design in ergonomics and aesthetics and gives you total control over the caddy at all times, left or right handed.
- Weather Resistance: The Bat-Caddy X3 Classic also has a weather resistant design, i.e. the heart of the electronics, the controller box, is installed in a water resistant sealed plastic compartment underneath the battery, so no water can penetrate from below or above. The handle design and the wiring are equally water resistant, so your caddy will be reliable even in the wettest conditions. We guarantee that you will quit before the X3 does! (NOTE: the electronics are NOT waterproof in submerged situations)
- Easy One-Click Fold Design: Collapses into one piece (not two or three like others) in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk - No engineering degree required!!
- Useful and Innovative Accessories: The X3 Classic does not come with free accessories but scorecard holder, umbrella holder, beverage holder, carrying bag, GPS holder, rain cover or a sand dispenser bottle can be purchased to complement the X3 Classic package.
*On occasion, and as inventory dictates, we will ship batteries with slightly different specifications but having equal or better performance ratings.
*Life of sealed lead acid and any other batteries is dependent on a variety of factors, other than purely the number of charges, including but not limited to frequency between charges, duration of charge, level of drainage, idle time, storage conditions and duration and overall shelf time. We cover our batteries according to our warranty policy and any potential additional coverage is at our discretion.
*Bat-Caddy reserves the right to modify/upgrade any components during a model year, so illustrations on our website, brochures and manuals may slightly vary from the actual product shipped. However, Bat-Caddy guarantees that specifications and functionality will be always equal or better from the advertised product. Promotional accessories may also vary from illustrations shown on our website and other publications.
*Special delivery instructions may be requested at time of order, however, UPS is not obligated to honor any instructions related to date, time or location. All shipments exceeding $200.00 in value will require a signature at delivery. Customer may opt to waive the signature requirement at checkout but once an order has been shipped with signature requirement it CANNOT be removed. The shipment can be rerouted or held in the carriers terminal for pick up but Bat-Caddy will NOT be responsible for any additional shipping cost or return shipping resulting from this change. Bat-Caddy, LLC is not liable for any loss, theft or damage that may occur if the signature requirement has been waived by the customer.