2020 Bat-Caddy X3 Sport
MANUAL CONTROL ELECTRIC GOLF CADDY
Starting at Only $499.95 (MSRP $724.93) with 12V36Ah SLA Battery
Starting at Only $699.95 (MSRP $1,014.93) with 14V20Ah Lithium Battery
Scorecard Holder • Umbrella Holder • Beverage Holder
GPS Holder • Rain Cover • Sand Dispenser Bottle • Carrying Bag • Removable Caddy Seat
The Bat Caddy X3 Sport Golf Caddy is a long term proven, highly innovative manually (non remote) controlled electric battery powered golf caddy with a lot of features, functionality and performance at world-class quality and very competitive pricing. (previously call just the X3 Cart) The X3 design has been modeled after the successful concept of our popular and proven flagship remote controlled X3R model. It features a lightweight high tech aluminum frame with an easy-to-use one click/one piece set up and fold design, a powerful quiet 200 Watt motor, a seamless rheostat speed control with battery charge indicator, timed advance distance (10, 20, 30 meters/yards), cruise control function, USB port and a more powerful, long-lasting 36Ah sealed lead acid battery with the option to upgrade to a super light, compact and environmentally friendly Lithium battery. The trolley can also be easily pushed without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course. The X3 differentiates itself from the ( X3/X4 Classic) by its larger, stronger battery, the additional timed advance function (automatic 10, 20 30 yards advancements), USB port, and the elegant S-shape frame designed after its bigger remote controlled brother, the X3R.
The X3 Sport is without doubt one of the highest performance and well equipped manually controlled battery golf push carts in the market for motorized golf push carts, and like our other models it represents what really counts in this market: A Great Balance between Functionality, Performance, Practicality and Value!
Bat-Caddy® provides a full one year factor warranty against all defects in materials and workmanship on every new caddy purchase. Beyond the warranty period, customers continue to receive the best support in the industry from a knowledgeable service staff and access to the most comprehensive in-stock inventory of genuine caddy parts and accessories anywhere. Our track record of excellence in customer service spans more than a decade, and it's that commitment to our customers which makes Bat-Caddy® the leading brand of electric golf caddy.
Bat-Caddy X3 Sport Model Features at a Glance
- High Tech Aluminum Alloy S-Frame and Durable Components: Light weight yet durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high quality caddy and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy uses only high grade aluminum and stainless steel for its key components, such as the frame, gear boxes and axles.
- Color Options: The X3 is available in Space Silver, Matte Black or Gloss White with wheels to match. Due to customer demand we now offer the no-charge option of allowing the customer to mix and match the frame color and rear wheel color!
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast Motor: The X3 features a powerful 200 Watt, very quiet 12V DC electric motors. Works and lasts like a tank!!!
- Rear Wheel Drive: Both rear wheels are propelled via a steel gearbox and axle, so the cart does not lose traction uphill nor does it spin the front wheel while lifting or turning, unlike with all front wheel drive caddies. Beware of front wheel drive caddies which also have the motor weight that needs to be lifted every time you turn!! The Bat-Caddy Golf Caddy is smartly designed as an electric golf push cart and not just a retrofitted push cart!
- Off- Power Freewheeling Mode Feature: In Off-Power mode the X3 is completely free wheeling, so even if you ever run out of battery power you can push the X3 just like a manual push cart!! Many caddies don't have this capability and you will be stuck on the course if you lose power!
- Efficient Battery Options: The X3 can either be equipped with a standard 12V 36Ah SLA battery, the strongest in the market for a manually controlled cart giving you up to 36 holes range before recharge! The X3 can be even upgraded to a super light, compact and environmentally friendly 16Ah or 25Ah Lithium battery with 4 times the charging cycle life time and 36+ holes per charge. Battery Set includes lead, bag & Chargers are included.
- High Tech, Rubberized Adjustable Front and Wide Track Rear Drive Wheels for easy maneuverability and superior traction: Smooth turning, great traction on wet inclines and NEVER left out on the course with a flat tire! The front wheel comes with rounded edges and strengthened rubber tread optimizes turning and abrasion resistance on rough surfaces. In addition the front wheel can be adjusted with a tracking adjustment mechanism.
- Innovative Handle Functions: The newly designed T-Handle controls include a LED battery charge indicator, an ON/OFF button, timed advance function controls (advance 10, 20, 30 meters/yards), stop & go control function, USB port to charge your cell phone or GPS, as well as the manual speed control rheostat dial on the side of the handle. This handle emphasizes the high tech design of the X3R and gives you total control over the caddy at all times.
- Weatherproof: The Bat-Caddy X3 Sport also has a weatherproof design, i.e. the heart of the electronics, the controller box, is installed in a water resistant sealed plastic compartment underneath the battery, so no water can penetrate from below or above. The handle design and the wiring are equally water resistant, so your caddy will be reliable even in the wettest conditions. We guarantee that you will quit before the X3 does!
- Easy One-Click Fold Design: Collapses into one piece (not two or three like others) in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk - No engineering degree required!!
- Useful and Innovative Accessories: A scorecard holder, umbrella holder, beverage holder, carrying bag, removable caddy seat, GPS holder, rain cover or a sand dispenser bottle can complement the X3R package. Please check our SPECIAL OFFERS for promotions that include most of these accessories for free.
*On occasion, and as inventory dictates, we will ship batteries with slightly different specifications but having equal or better performance ratings.
*Life of sealed lead acid and any other batteries is dependent on a variety of factors, other than purely the number of charges, including but not limited to frequency between charges, duration of charge, level of drainage, idle time, storage conditions and duration and overall shelf time. We cover our batteries according to our warranty policy and any potential additional coverage is at our discretion.
*Bat-Caddy reserves the right to modify/upgrade any components during a model year, so illustrations on our website, brochures and manuals may slightly vary from the actual product shipped. However, Bat-Caddy guarantees that specifications and functionality will be always equal or better from the advertised product. Promotional accessories may also vary from illustrations shown on our website and other publications.
*Special delivery instructions may be requested at time of order, however, UPS is not obligated to honor any instructions related to date, time or location. All shipments exceeding $200.00 in value will require a signature at delivery. Customer may opt to waive the signature requirement at checkout but once an order has been shipped with signature requirement it CANNOT be removed. The shipment can be rerouted or held in the carriers terminal for pick up but Bat-Caddy will NOT be responsible for any additional shipping cost or return shipping resulting from this change. Bat-Caddy, LLC is not liable for any loss, theft or damage that may occur if the signature requirement has been waived by the customer.
|Handle Functions||Manual seamless Rheostat Control, Timed Advance Function (10, 20, 30 M/Y), Cruise Control, Battery Charge Indicator, Function: Forward, Stop; USB Port|
|Motor||Power: 1 x 200 Watt, 12 V DC Electric|
|Drive Train||Rear Wheel Drive, Gear Ratio (17:1)|
|Battery||Power: 12V 36Ah Dimension: 8" x 5" x 6", Weight: ca. 24 Lbs, Average Charge Time: 3-6 Hours, Lifetime: ca. 120 - 150+ charges. Option to upgrade to: 12V 16Ah or 20Ah Lithium Battery which only weigh only 6 lbs and ha|
|Charger||Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/2A-4A DC Trickle Charger|
|Weight||Net Weight Caddy: 18.7 Lbs (8.5kg), Net Weight Battery: 20 Lbs (9 kg), Li Battery: 6 Lbs; Total Net Weight: 24.6 - 39 Lbs (11-17.6 kg)|
|Speed||5.4 m/h (8.6km/h)|
|Distance/Range||15 miles (25 km)/8-10 h/27-36 Holes|
|Dimensions (Unfolded)||Length: 46", Width: 20", Height: 39"|
|Dimensions (Folded)||Length: 34", Width: 20", Height: 16"|
|Rear Wheels||Airless, rubberized tread, Quick Release Mechanism|
|Front Wheels||Airless, rubberized tread|
|Materials||Frame: Aluminum, Bag Support: ABS|
|Colors||Titanium Silver, Phantom Black, Arctic White; Wheels: Titanium Silver, Phantom Black, Arctic White|
|Complimentary Accessories||Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, Cup Holder|
|Optional Accessories||Rain Cover, GPS Holder, Sand Dispenser, Carrying Bag, Removable Caddy Seat|
|Warranty||1 Year on all Parts & Labor, 1 Year on SLA battery, 2 years pro-rated on LI battery|
|Packaging||Type: Cardboard Box, Styrofoam or Cardboard Cushioning || Dimensions: 35" x 21" x 13" (89 x 53 x 33 cm) || Gross Weight: 26-47 Lbs (depending on battery type)|