2021 Bat-Caddy X4 Classic
MANUAL CONTROL ELECTRIC GOLF CADDY
Showroom Demo Models Starting at Only $404.96
Certified Pre-Owned Models Starting at Only $359.96
Scorecard Holder • Umbrella Holder • Beverage Holder
GPS Holder • Rain Cover • Sand Dispenser Bottle • Carrying Bag • Removable Caddy Seat
The Bat-Caddy X4 Classic™ is our entry model manually controlled electric caddy at a very affordable price point. Like its remote controlled brother the X4R or the upscale version X4 Sport, it features a lightweight, European style high tech aluminum frame. It has an easy two step, two click set up design folding into a package that is smaller than most regular push carts. It is propelled by a powerful 200W motor using a standard DC -12V 36AH SLA battery good for up to 27 holes per charge with the option of a larger capacity 35AH SLA battery or the latest super light, compact and environmentally friendly lithium battery which provides 4 times the amount of charges and 36+ holes per charge. The motorized trolley is being operated manually with a seamless rheostat. In addition it had the option of a cruise control.
Bat-Caddy® electronic golf cart products are highly innovative and all key components are manufactured in factories certified to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. Based on our track record Bat-Caddy caddies are the highest performance and most competitive carts in the global market for motorized golf push trolleys and represent what really counts in this market: A Great Balance between Functionality, Performance, Practicality, Quality and Value!
Bat-Caddy® provides a full one year factor warranty against all defects in materials and workmanship on every new caddy purchase. Beyond the warranty period, customers continue to receive the best support in the industry from a knowledgeable service staff and access to the most comprehensive in-stock inventory of genuine caddy parts and accessories anywhere. Our track record of excellence in customer service spans more than a decade, and it's that commitment to our customers which makes Bat-Caddy® the leading brand of electric golf caddies.
Bat-Caddy X4 Classic Model Features at a Glance
- High Tech Aluminum Alloy Frame and Stainless Steel Components: Extreme light weight, durable, European inspired, minimalistic design. Durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high quality caddy and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy uses only high grade aluminum and stainless steel for its key components, such as the frame, gear boxes, motor housings and axles. Beware of anything plastic in these areas! Also the bag supports are aluminum and come equipped with strong bungee cords for a better bag fit.
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast Motor: The X4 features a powerful, quiet 200 Watt electric motor. Also the caddy will master any hill (30+ degrees climbing ability) and reaches a top speed of 5-6 mph.
- Easy to use Multi-Function Handle Control: Manual rheostat control, On/Off button, cruise control functions, a power and battery Charge indicator all integrated into a new small handle design, so you are in complete control of ALL Caddy Functions ALL the Time!
- Off-Power Freewheeling Mode Feature: The caddy can be accelerated and slowed down via the handle rheostat control manually. In Off-Power mode it is completely free wheeling, so even if you ever run out of battery power you can push the X4 just like a manual push cart!! Many caddies don't have this capability and you will be stuck on the course if you lose power!
- Lightweight and Efficient Battery Options: The X4 can be run on four different batteries. It comes standard with a 36Ah sealed lead acid (SLA) battery good for at least 27 holes per charge, (but-eliminate) can be upgraded to a 35Ah (36+ holes) SLA battery, as well as the latest lithium battery with 4 times the cycle life and good for 36+ holes which weighs only 6 lbs, is a 3rd of the size and has a cycle life of 500+ charges. It's more expensive, but if weight is an issue, this is a great option. (and it also lasts at least three times as long.-eliminate)
- Seamless Speed Cruise Control: Speed control via a multiple speed rheostat control.
- Stop & Go Function: Allows you to stop and restart the caddy with a press of a button on the handle, so you don't have to adjust the speed after every stop
- New Adjustable Handle Design: Offers seamless adjustment from 33-45" in height for various body types and preferences.
- Tracking Adjustment: In order to optimize tracking, the X4 comes with a front wheel tracking mechanism.
- Easy One Piece Two-Click Fold Design: Collapses into one piece (not three like others) in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk - No engineering degree required!! Folded caddy is only a 33"x20"x10" package and will fit into the trunk of even the smallest sports car!
- High quality and Innovative Accessories: A scorecard holder, umbrella holder and beverage holder are included. Additional accessories such as carrying bag, GPS holder, rain cover, sand dispenser bottle and removable caddy seat can complement the X4 package. Check out SPECIAL OFFERS!
*On occasion, and as inventory dictates, we will ship batteries with slightly different specifications but having equal or better performance ratings.
*Life of sealed lead acid and any other batteries is dependent on a variety of factors, other than purely the number of charges, including but not limited to frequency between charges, duration of charge, level of drainage, idle time, storage conditions and duration and overall shelf time. We cover our batteries according to our warranty policy and any potential additional coverage is at our discretion.
*Bat-Caddy reserves the right to modify/upgrade any components during a model year, so illustrations on our website, brochures and manuals may slightly vary from the actual product shipped. However, Bat-Caddy guarantees that specifications and functionality will be always equal or better from the advertised product. Promotional accessories may also vary from illustrations shown on our website and other publications.
*Special delivery instructions may be requested at time of order, however, UPS is not obligated to honor any instructions related to date, time or location. All shipments exceeding $200.00 in value will require a signature at delivery. Customer may opt to waive the signature requirement at checkout but once an order has been shipped with signature requirement it CANNOT be removed. The shipment can be rerouted or held in the carriers terminal for pick up but Bat-Caddy will NOT be responsible for any additional shipping cost or return shipping resulting from this change. Bat-Caddy, LLC is not liable for any loss, theft or damage that may occur if the signature requirement has been waived by the customer.
|Speed Control||Seamless Handle Rheostat Control, On/Off Switch, Cruise Control, Battery Charge Indicator|
|Motor||Power: 1 x 200 Watt, 12 V DC Electric|
|Drive Train||Rear Wheel Drive (17:1 ratio), Free Wheeling when off power|
|Battery||Power: 12V 36Ah Sealed Lead Acid or Lithium Ion, Dimensions: depending on battery, Weight: 36 Ah 25 Lbs; Li-Io 6 Lbs, Average Charge Time: 3-5 Hours, Lifetime: ca. SLA ca. 150 charges* / Li-Io 500+ char|
|Charger||Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/3A-4A DC Trickle Charger|
|Weight||Net Weight Caddy: 20 Lbs (9kg), Net Weight Battery: 25 Lbs 36Ah SLA (11 kg); 6 Lbs Li-Io (2.5 kg), Total Net Weight: 20 Lbs + Battery|
|Speed||5.5 m/h (9.0 km/h)|
|Distance/Range||13 m/27+ Holes/6-8 Hours with std. 36AH SLA battery|
|Dimensions (Unfolded)||Length: 42-50" (adjustable handle), Width: 20", Height: 35-45" (adjustable handle)|
|Dimensions (Folded)||Length: 33", Width: 20", Height: 10"|
|Rear Wheels||Airless, rubberized thread, Quick Release Mechanism, Diameter: 12.0"|
|Front Wheels||Airless, rubberized tread, Tracking Adjustment|
|Materials||Frame: Aluminum & Stainless Steel, Bag Support: Aluminum|
|Colors||Frame: Titanium Silver; Wheels: Titanium Silver|
|Complimentary Accessories||Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, Cup Holder|
|Optional Accessories||Rain Cover, Sand Dispenser, GPS Holder, Carrying Bag, Removable Caddy Seat|
|Warranty||1 Year on Parts & Labor, 1 Year on Battery|
|Packaging||Type: Cardboard Box, Styrofoam or Cardboard Cushioning || Dimensions: 33" x 24" x 12" (84 x 61 x 30 cm) || Gross Weight: 29-50 Lbs (depending on battery type)|