2020 Bat-Caddy X4R
REMOTE CONTROL ELECTRIC GOLF CADDY
Showroom Demo Models Starting at Only $809.96
Certified Pre-Owned Models Starting at Only $719.96
Scorecard Holder • Umbrella Holder • Beverage Holder
GPS Holder • Rain Cover • Sand Dispenser Bottle • Carrying Bag • Removable Caddy Seat
The Bat-Caddy X4R™ is one of the most innovative and unique remote controlled caddies and probably the best selling remote controlled motorized caddy in North America. In its 9th model year it features an amazingly lightweight high tech aluminum frame weighing in at only 24 lbs (11kg). It has an easy two step, two click set up design folding into a package that is smaller than most regular push carts. It is propelled by two powerful independently controlled quiet 200W motors, a wide range FCC authorized remote control system which gives you full control up to 80-100 yards. It comes with a powerful, long-lasting 36Ah sealed lead acid (SLA) battery or with the super light, compact and environmentally friendly Lithium battery. The trolley can also be operated manually with a seamless rheostat and cruise control and can be easily pushed even without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course. The X4R differentiates itself from the X3R by the innovative, European inspired frame design with adjustable handle height, its slightly more compact size, as well as its remarkable agility. Both caddies share the same, proven key components, such as motors, batteries and electronic and remote control systems.
Bat-Caddy® electronic golf cart products are highly innovative and all key components are manufactured in factories certified to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. Based on our track record Bat-Caddy caddies are the highest performance and most competitive carts in the global market for motorized golf push trolleys and represent what really counts in this market: A Great Balance between Functionality, Performance, Practicality, Quality and Value!
Bat-Caddy® provides a full one year factor warranty against all defects in materials and workmanship on every new caddy purchase. Beyond the warranty period, customers continue to receive the best support in the industry from a knowledgeable service staff and access to the most comprehensive in-stock inventory of genuine caddy parts and accessories anywhere. Our track record of excellence in customer service spans more than a decade, and it's that commitment to our customers which makes Bat-Caddy® the leading brand of electric golf caddy.
Bat-Caddy X4R Model Features at a Glance
- High Tech Aluminum Alloy Frame and Stainless Steel Components: Extreme light weight, durable, European inspired design. Durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high quality caddy and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy uses only high grade aluminum and stainless steel for its key components, such as the frame, motors, housings and axles. Beware of anything plastic in these areas! Also the bag supports are aluminum and come equipped with stylish bungee cord extensions for a better bag fit.
- Color Options: The X4R is available in Space Silver, Matte Black or Gloss White with wheels to match. Due to customer demand we now offer the no-charge option of allowing the customer to mix and match the frame color and rear wheel color!
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast, Independent Dual Direct Drive Motors: The X4R features a pair of powerful and quiet 200 Watt DC electric motors, inconspicuously hidden and protected in a small aluminum tube. We have eliminated problem causing and aesthetically unpleasing gear boxes with direct drive motors. Most our competitors are still using obsolete designs with gear boxes. If you did not know it, you would not know the motors are there! Also the caddy will master any hill (30+ degrees climbing ability) and reaches a top speed of 5.5 mph+.
- Easy to use Multi-Function Handle (Remote-eliminate) Control: Features an ON/OFF power button, a manual rheostat handle control, cruise control functions, a 10,20,30 yard timed distance advance feature, a Power and Battery Charge Indicator and a USB port all integrated into a new small handle design, so you are in complete control of ALL Caddy Functions ALL the Time!
- Remote and Manual Speed Control: Remote Forward, Sideways, AND REVERSE AND STOP! - You set the pace up to an amazing 80-100 yards (meters) range (10-20 yards operating range recommended)! Seamless speed adjustment on both the handle and remote control. Note: our remote controls have the official authorization for radio frequency emitting devices from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Beware of caddies which are not authorized. Also timed advance forward feature (10, 20, 30 yards/meter) via remote control.
- Electronic Brake System: The caddy can be slowed down or stopped both remotely or manually, and has automatic motor resistance to slow it down going downhill. However, in Off-Power mode it still can be pushed, so even if you ever run out of battery power you can push the X4R just like a manual push cart!! Many caddies don't have this capability and you will be stuck on the course if you lose power!
- Efficient & Powerful 12V36Ah Battery: Sufficient for a minimum of 27-36 Holes on a full charge! We only use the highest quality batteries and won't go below 36Ah for a double motor remote caddy! Beware of anything less on a remote caddy! The X4R is also available in a Lithium battery version. This new enviromentally friendly battery weighs only 6 Lbs, is a third of the size of SLA batteries and lasts 4 times as long while giving you a 36+ hole range on a single charge.
- Seamless Speed Control Engages Wheels Slowly: The Bat-Caddy won't "jump" or get away. This is an important feature since many "cheap" caddies don't allow you to operate them in a continuous smooth mode via the seamless rheostat control.
- Anti Tip Wheel: A standard removable rear stabilizer wheel to prevent tipping over on hills is included. We now also offer an upgrade option to our new "Mountain Slayer" Deluxe anti-tip wheel which is almost a 4th wheel giving the caddy added stability on very hilly courses. Also recommended for lithium battery caddies, because the reduced battery weight moves the center of gravity up.
- Torque Control Engages Wheels Slowly with Multiple Speed Control: The Bat-Caddy won't "jump" or get away or stop while turning. This is an important feature since many "cheap" caddies don't allow you to operate them in a continuous smooth mode but have to stop for any command you send them through the remote and then turn very abruptly! The Bat-Caddy also does not make a disturbing beeping noise when turning.
- New Adjustable Handle Design: Offers seamless adjustment from 33-45" in height for various body types and preferences.
- Tracking Adjustment: In order to optimize tracking, the X4R comes with a front wheel tracking mechanism.
- Easy One Piece Two-Click Fold Design: Collapses into one piece (not three like others) in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk - No engineering degree required!! Folded caddy is only a 33"x21"x10" package and will fit into the trunk of even the smallest sports car!
- High quality and Innovative Accessories: A scorecard holder, umbrella holder and beverage holder are included. Additional accessories such as GPS holder, remote cliphanger, carrying bag, rain cover and removable caddy seat can complement the X4R package. Check out SPECIAL OFFERS!
*On occasion, and as inventory dictates, we will ship batteries with slightly different specifications but having equal or better performance ratings.
*Life of sealed lead acid and any other batteries is dependent on a variety of factors, other than purely the number of charges, including but not limited to frequency between charges, duration of charge, level of drainage, idle time, storage conditions and duration and overall shelf time. We cover our batteries according to our warranty policy and any potential additional coverage is at our discretion.
*Bat-Caddy reserves the right to modify/upgrade any components during a model year, so illustrations on our website, brochures and manuals may slightly vary from the actual product shipped. However, Bat-Caddy guarantees that specifications and functionality will be always equal or better from the advertised product. Promotional accessories may also vary from illustrations shown on our website and other publications.
*Special delivery instructions may be requested at time of order, however, UPS is not obligated to honor any instructions related to date, time or location. All shipments exceeding $200.00 in value will require a signature at delivery. Customer may opt to waive the signature requirement at checkout but once an order has been shipped with signature requirement it CANNOT be removed. The shipment can be rerouted or held in the carriers terminal for pick up but Bat-Caddy will NOT be responsible for any additional shipping cost or return shipping resulting from this change. Bat-Caddy, LLC is not liable for any loss, theft or damage that may occur if the signature requirement has been waived by the customer.
|Remote Synchronization Instructions||Download|
|Speed Control||FCC Authorized Remote Control (range up to 80-120 Yards) plus Manual Rheostat Control, Function: Forward, Reverse, Left & Right, Stop, Cruise Control, Timed Advance Function (10, 20, 30 m/y); USB Port|
|Motor||Power: 2 x 200 Watt (400 Watt), 12 V DC Electric|
|Drive Train||Rear Wheel Direct Drive, Dual independent transmission, Free Wheeling when off power|
|Battery||Power: 12V, 36 AH Sealed Lead Acid, Dimensions: 8" x 5" x 6", Weight: ca. 25 Lbs, Average Charge Time: 4-6 Hours, Lifetime: ca. 120 – 150+ charges*; or upgrade to 12V 20Ah Lithium battery: 6 lbs; with 4 times the life cycle of a SLA battery ca.|
|Charger||Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/3A-4A DC Trickle Charger|
|Weight||Net Weight Caddy: 24 Lbs (11kg), Net Weight Battery: 25 Lbs (11 kg), Total Net Weight: 49 Lbs (22 kg)|
|Speed||6 m/h (9.6 km/h)|
|Distance/Range||13 m/27+ Holes/6-8 Hours|
|Maximum Load||77 Lbs (35kg)|
|Climbing Ability||30 degrees|
|Dimensions (Unfolded)||Length: 42-50" (adjustable handle), Width: 21", Height: 35-45" (adjustable handle)|
|Dimensions (Folded)||Length: 33", Width: 21", Height: 10"|
|Rear Wheels||Airless, rubberized thread, Quick Release Mechanism, Diameter: 11.5", Anti-Tip Wheel Assembly included|
|Front Wheels||Airless, rubberized tread, Tracking Adjustment|
|Materials||Frame: Aluminum & Stainless Steel, Bag Support: Steel|
|Colors||Frame: Titanium Silver, Phantom Black, Arctic White; Wheels: Titanium Silver, Phantom Black, Arctic White|
|Complimentary Accessories||Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, Cup Holder|
|Optional Accessories||Rain Cover, Sand Dispenser, GPS Holder, Remote Control Cliphanger, Carrying Bag, Removable Caddy Seat|
|Warranty||1 Year on Parts & Labor, 1 Year on SLA Battery, 2 years pro-rated on LI Battery|
|Packaging||Type: Cardboard Box, Styrofoam or Cardboard Cushioning || Dimensions: 33" x 24" x 12" (84 x 61 x 30 cm) || Gross Weight: 33-54 Lbs (depending on battery type)|