BATCADDY CASH 4 CADDYS
Introducing Cash 4 Caddys! We've made it as simple as 1,2,3 - Trade in your old, rusty, Electric powered caddy or trolley, remote caddy, any manufacturer, make, or model, and receive $200 dollars off your new Remote-Control BATCADDY!
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR $200 TRADE-IN
- Step 1: Select the new Remote-Control Batcaddy Model you wish to purchase (X3R, X4R, or X8R)
- Step 2: Check the "Trade-In" box in the shopping cart at check out (See terms and Conditions below for Qulaifying Trade-Ins)
- Step 3: Unbox your new Caddy when it arrives and find the included FedEx return label
- Step 4: Package your trade-in Caddy in the box your new Caddy was shipped in, or any other box which will accommodate the trade-in Caddy/Trolley, and affix the included FedEx return label
- Step 5: Call your local FedEx Office and have them pick up your old Caddy
- Step 6: Upon receiving your trade-in Caddy, BATCADDY will inspect your trade-in to ensure it meets the conditions set forth in the Terms & Conditions
- Step 7: Once approved, a $200 refund will be issued to your original method of payment
That's it! Next steps – Let's get you into your new BATCADDY!
BATCADDY CASH 4 CADDYS TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") govern your participation in BATCADDY’s Club Remote Caddy Trade-In Program. By clicking "Trade In" box at checkout, and submitting your trade-in, you agree to these Terms.
- New Batcaddy must be purchased directly on the Batcaddy website - 3rd party dealer orders are not eligible for this program.
- Qualifying Trade-Ins must be an Electric Powered Caddy/Trolley
- Qualifying Trade-Ins can be of any Manufacturer/Make/Model
- Qualifying Trade-ins will consist of a complete frame and wheel-set with installed electronics
- Batteries are not allowed to be shipped with a trade-in
- Trade-Ins should be delivered to Batcaddy no more than 30 days after customer receives new Batcaddy
- Batcaddy reserves the right to refuse any trade-in if the condition does not meet the above criteria
- Batcaddy is not responsible for any damage to your “trade-in” Caddy during shipment
To view the entire BATCADDY Terms & Conditions which govern your order, please visit our Terms & Conditions page.