BATCADDY® Electric Golf Caddy - Return Policy
30-Day No Questions Asked – Any returns in the first 30 days of ownership will be granted a full refund. Return label and RMA will be provided by BATCADDY.
30 days – Item must be in new condition and in original packaging. Return label and RMA will be provided by BATCADDY.
Items returned outside of the original 30 day window will be charged as follows:
- Caddys: $70 return fee plus any additional costs required to restore the Caddy and packaging to a re-sellable condition
- Batteries - $25 return fee
- Parts/Accessories - $10 return fee
All fees and charges will be deducted from the original purchase price refund once the item has been received and inspected.
BATCADDY® Electric Golf Caddy - Limited Warranty
What is covered?
Any defect in material and workmanship resulting from personal, normal use in accordance with the owner's manual.
For how long?
- New Batcaddys = 2 years
- Demo/CPO Batcaddys = 1 year
- BATCADDY Accessories = 90 days
- Purchased Spare/Replacement Parts = 1 year
- Battery Chargers = 1 year
- Standard Lead Acid Battery = 1 year full replacement
- Standard Lithium-Ion Battery = 1 year full replacement / 13-16 mos. 75% credit / 17-20 mos. 50% credit / 21-24 mos. 25% replacement
- Advanced Lithium-FePO4 Batteries = 2 years full replacement
Who gets the Warranty?
The Warranty is non-transferable and limited to the original purchaser. It is limited only to original BATCADDY products purchased in the United States from BATCADDY, or a fully authorized BATCADDY dealer or distributor. International shipping cost for products/parts or repair services for Caddys exported from the country of original purchase are not covered by warranty.
LIMITATIONS & LIABILITY: IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY ARE LIMITED TO THE ABOVE TIME FRAMES FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. WE WILL NOT PAY FOR: LOSS OF USE OF YOUR PRODUCT OR PROP-ERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR BAT-CADDY PRODUCT OR BATTERY OR ITS FAILURE TO WORK; ANY SPECIAL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE TO PERFORM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, OR FROM THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICE SOLD PURSUANT HERETO, WHETHER DUE TO A BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, MISUSE OR MODIFICATION OF THE PRODUCT OR OTHERWISE NEITHER YOU NOR SPACOM SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO THE OTHER FOR INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
What we will do:
Any items proven to be defective under the terms and definitions of this warranty, will be replaced, or repaired at our discretion, at no charge to you. Refunds may be issued only according to the Company's current return policy.
How to get warranty service?
To get warranty service for your Batcaddy call (888) 229-5218 or go to support.batcaddy.com. At our discretion we will provide one of the following Warranty services:
- Do-It-Yourself Service: Our Support Team will help diagnose the problem and send out the appropriate replacement parts.
- BATCADDY Shop Service: If a repair or diagnosis cannot be reasonably performed by the customer, we will ship the Caddy to our nearest Service Center, perform the repair, and return it to the customer at no cost.
- For warranty services you must retain the original packing material in the event you need to ship your product back to one of our Service Centers.
What this warranty does not cover.
This warranty does not cover wear parts, such as rubber tire treads or remote control batteries or scratches/dents on frame or components caused by normal use. The warranty does not cover damage to the caddy caused by batteries or chargers other than those supplied by BATCADDY or third party damage caused by batteries and chargers in general. The warranty does not cover any defects resulting from accidents, damage while in transit to our service locations, or damage resulting from alterations, misuse or abuse or ignoring of operating instructions, lack of proper maintenance, water damage due to hosing down or power washing product or submerged contact with water hazards, lakes or other water bodies, any loss of control of the unit resulting in equipment or consequential damage, unauthorized repair or modifications of the product, affixing any attachment not provided with the product, overloading of the product, fire, flood, or acts of God, or failure to follow the instructions in the Owner's manual. This warranty also does not cover any international shipping cost or foreign repair services due to exportation of the cart from the country of original purchase.
This warranty is the only one we will give on your product, and it sets forth all our responsibilities regarding your product. There are no other express warranties! The warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary under Local and State Law. Please read our Legal Notice, and Terms and Conditions at www.batcaddy.com for a full contract of sales terms, as they may contain additional regulations and legal obligations or restrictions between the parties not covered here.